House of Protection, Inc. (formerly known as House of Hope, South Florida) is a Christian, non-denominational, not-for-profit 501(C) 3 organization, reaching youth ages 5 to 18. We are a refuge of hope for children, teens and their families, providing Pastoral Counseling, Community Workshops and a future Residential Program. We serve families in the Tri-County area of Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade. Our office is located at 600 SW 3rd Street Suite 5100L Pompano Beach, FL 33060
LOCATION: To Be Announced
START DATE: December 16th, 2017
LOCATION: 600 SW 3rd Street, Suite 5100L Pompano Beach, FL 33060
START DATE: January 09th, 2018
We are seeking properties in Broward County, FL and invite you to partner with us through praying, giving, and sharing the vision of House of Hope, South Florida to others. Within two years after acquiring the property we will provide housing, counseling, and schooling for boys and girls ages 13-17.
Our current goal is to raise $250,000 to purchase a multi-family building that will be used for residents, schooling and individual counseling sessions.
LONG TERM VISION:
On the property we will have an area for an outdoor basketball court and volleyball. Each youth will reside in the program any where from 8 months to one and a half years. It will include:
- Learning Center– Residents will be taught using the A.C.E.-Accelerated Christian Education, School of Tomorrow Curriculum. The Learning Center will contain classrooms, computers with controlled Internet access, a library, and a study hall.
- Counseling Center– Location of: individual and group therapy for youth and their families, outpatient counseling, parental workshops, offices of therapists and pastoral counselors. Administrative Building- Location of: enrollment for program, drop off point for residents, and administrative offices, and clinic. Clinic- A nurse will be present at the facility at all times for any medical needs that arise amongst the residents. The clinic will also be the location of periodic drug and pregnancy testing for residents who return from approved home visits.
- Auditorium– A 500 seat multi-purpose auditorium that will be the location of such things as: chapel, parenting classes, seminars, graduation ceremonies, acting, dance and chorus performances
- Game Room– Contains the following: pool tables, air hockey, arcade games, and other entertainment for those who earn the privilege.
- Public Pantry– This is an outreach to families involved with the programs at House of Hope as well as to the surrounding communities. It will be a free grocery store for families in need. Families who are approved for this program will be given a voucher to go shopping in the Public Pantry.