House of Protection, Inc. (formerly known as House of Hope, South Florida) is a Christian, non-denominational, not-for-profit 501(C) 3 organization, reaching youth ages 5 to 18. We are a refuge of hope for children, teens and their families, providing Pastoral Counseling, Community Workshops and a future Residential Program. We serve families in the Tri-County area of Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade. Our office is located at 600 SW 3rd Street Suite 5100L Pompano Beach, FL 33060
LOCATION: To Be Announced
START DATE: December 16th, 2017
LOCATION: 600 SW 3rd Street, Suite 5100L Pompano Beach, FL 33060
START DATE: January 09th, 2018
Pastoral Counseling is available to teens ages 13-17 and their families in the South Florida area. We are located at More than Conquerors Ministries at 1901 Coral Ridge Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33071. Call us at 954-562-6776 to schedule an appointment. Although, there is no charge for this service, families are encouraged to make a donation to the organization. We focus on the following presenting problems:
- Having adjustment problems related to the family.
- Running Away.
- Persistent Lying.
- Stealing and Vandalism.
- Drug and Alcohol abuse.
- Non-compliant behaviors, Acting out, Physically Aggressive.
- Lack of emotional bonding, Communication difficulties.
- Violation of family rules.
- Poor Self-Esteem, Depression.
- Inadequate judgment making skills.
- Problems functioning within the community and social relationships, Lack of respect for the
- rights of others, Difficulty in maintaining peer relationships.
- Sexual Promiscuity.
- Academic difficulties related to disruptive or delinquent behaviors.