House of Protection, Inc. (formerly known as House of Hope, South Florida) is a Christian, non-denominational, not-for-profit 501(C) 3 organization, reaching youth ages 5 to 18. We are a refuge of hope for children, teens and their families, providing Pastoral Counseling, Community Workshops and a future Residential Program. We serve families in the Tri-County area of Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade. Our office is located at 600 SW 3rd Street Suite 5100L Pompano Beach, FL 33060
LOCATION: House of Protection, Inc.
START DATE: February 23rd, 2018
Call us at 954-562-6776 to schedule a workshop for parents at your Conference, Church, School, or Civic Organization.
- Parenting as God Parents.
- Taking Back Authority Through Boundaries.
- Restoring Communication in the Home.
- Managing Anger.
- Importance of Repentance, Forgiveness and Healing Soul Wounds.
- Come Out of the Dark-Witchcraft, Psychics, Horoscopes, New Age and Wicca.
- Music, Movies, and the Devil.
- Importance of Prayer, Intercession and Intimacy with God.
- Knowing Your Child’s Identity in Christ.
- God’s Supernatural Abilities.